On Sunday, April 10, those attending the Ignite service will have the opportunity to share their ideas and hope for Ignite as we look at some “Next Steps” for the Ignite worship service and community.
Here are the questions we asked you to ponder last week:
• What does/should PVUMC offer people that they can’t get anywhere else?
• What are the “next steps” for the Ignite community in:
• What are the biggest, wildest dreams you have for the Ignite community?
• If we were not constrained by money, location, or resources what are some specific things you’d like to see in the future for Ignite?
• What should Ignite look like two years from now? Five? Ten?
We want to hear from you! If you’re relatively new to the community, please don’t feel as though you don’t have anything to share. In fact, you have a unique perspective that is very valuable.
We’ll keep the sharing at 2 minutes/person for each question, so everyone who would like to share a thought publicly, will have a chance to be heard. If we run out of time, or if you would like to tell us more, a couple of us will be available to chat about these questions in a more laid-back setting the following two Wednesdays.
If you have something related to the Ignite Community and our next steps that you either couldn’t or didn’t share during our discussion this Sunday, come meet us at either:
• OHSO PV (NW corner of Shea and Tatum, behind Trader Joe’s) – Wednesday, April 13th at 6:30 PM
• SIP (3620 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018) – Wednesday, April 20th at 6:30 PM
And if you just can’t or don’t want to share your thoughts in person, or would just be more comfortable expressing yourself through writing, we have a place for you to do that electronically. Simply visit: www.IgniteQuestions.com
Feel free to fill out as much or as little as you want.
Really looking forward to seeing all of you Sunday for our Town Hall!
Rev. Eve Williams
602-840-8360 Ext 130