Beginning September 8, 2016, the Transformational Living Ministry Team invites you to strengthen your spiritual life through study, prayer, self-reflection and experience.
The four offerings listed below offer opportunities for you to join groups that will help you step out of your row and onto a path of the heart, mind and soul.
1. Lunch Conversations for Transformational Living; Every Thursday, September 8 – December 15; G2, 12 noon-1:15 pm. Led by Rev. Andrea Andress.
2. Center Prayer Practice 2nd Thursday, September – December, H6, 6:15-7:30 pm.
3. AEA (Arizona Enneagram Association) Enneagram Meetups, 3rd Thursday, August – December, H7, 6:30-8:45 pm.
4. Wellness Through Drumming; Last Thursday of the month, August – December, Chapel, 6-7:30 pm. Bring your own drum or use one of ours.
5. Prayer and Meditation Room in H6 is a space that has been transformed to be a quiet, welcoming atmosphere for prayer and meditation. During church hours, contact the church office to open the room if it is locked.
“Two giraffes walk together so that one can blow the dust from the other’s eyes” is a great description of Spiritual Direction. Set aside a time of prayer and discussion with an individual trained in helping you be aware of how God is working in your life. If you are stuck, not feeling close to God, or confused as to what you want to be doing, consider a monthly time with a spiritual director. Contact Rev. Andrea Andress for more information.
Yoga on Mondays
Join us for Yoga on Mondays, September 12 – November 14, a 10-week class Hatha Yoga class led by Victoria Crawford in H1, 9-10 am. Bring your own mat and blocks, or use ours. Wear comfortable clothing. All levels welcome. PVUMC members, PVUMC Preschool parents and caregivers, and friends all welcome. Cost: $10/class.