Be a part of our new church directory. Photos will be taken February 14–18, 2017 in Room E14, the Youth Lounge. Please click here for the campus map, to see how to get to the Youth Lounge, which is located on the lower level, between the south parking lot and the south bridge from the west parking lot.
Schedule your photo session after church on these Sundays: January 22, 29 and February 5 and 12, 2017 or schedule your session online.
To sign up online, click here.
Appointments are available 1-8:30 pm, February 14-17, 2017 and 10 am-5:30 pm on February 18. All photos will be taken in the Youth Lounge, E14. Everyone will receive a complimentary 8×10 portrait (a copy of the photo which will appear in the PVUMC Directory, to be published this Spring 2017).
At your photo appointment:
- Immediate on-site viewing of photography—Creative photography options and portrait products available to purchase (optional)
- Receive an 8×10 complimentary color portrait and printed directory for each participating family—Plus electronic PDF version with interactive links for phone, email, and home address
- Directory (printed and electronic versions) updated every six months
- Lifetouch welcomes pets, special mementos, grandchildren, and other family to be included in your directory photo
- Schedule a separate appointment for each directory photo
- Punctuality and patience please! Lifetouch photographers work on a tight schedule to accommodate maximum number of family appointments
Email or call Church Directory Project Chair, Martha Rinne, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-669-6980.