You’re invited to worship as ONE church and enjoy a church family picnic on April 28, 2019, the Sunday after Easter. The Fellowship Team hosts a worship service at 9:30 am in the Fellowship Center, where Lauren Coffman will preach and Andria Fennig and the Modern Worship Ignite Band will lead music.
There will be no children or youth classes, but if you need childcare, the Childcare Center will be open.
From 10:30 am-12 noon, the picnic begins!
- Free Food Trucks & ice cream provided in the front circle drive. (1 meal /dessert each). We will give out tickets at the worship service.
- Wear a NAMETAG so we can learn each other’s names and get to know each other better.
- If you have a Change the World Day/God’s Love in Action T-shirt or polo shirt (available at the church gift shop, Serendipities), please wear it! These will look great in photos! Bring sunscreen and sunglasses if you plan to spend significant time outdoors.
- Three bounce houses, including one just for preschool-age children, a giant slide for all ages, and an obstacle course for elementary and up.
- Picnic tables available when you’re not busy playing games like corn hole/row toss or Giant Connect Four
- Conversation starters, a variety of board games, and cards will add to the fun!
- PVUMC musicians and band members will provide live music
Food Truck Menus:
Choose between Mexican or Mediterranean cuisine.
Tacos El Chito’s menu includes Carne Asada, Carnita or Chicken with side options such as Spanish Rice, Pinto Beans and Salsa.
Mediterranean Majik’s menu includes varieties of Pita (including vegan options), Persian Hotdog, Lamb or Chicken Tostadas and Majik Bowl with side options such as Hummus, Saffron Rice and Salads. And a kid’s menu that has Cheeseburger, Hotdog and Chicken Nugget options, all with a side of French Fries.
Door Prizes too!
Join us for this laid-back, fun Sunday before the joy of Easter wears off