United Methodist Outreach Ministries (UMOM) New Day Centers
The mission of UMOM is to provide homeless and low-income families with food, shelter and the tools to build a bridge to self-sufficiency. There are many opportunities at Paradise Valley UMC to serve UMOM.
- Donate canned food and other non-perishable food on the first Sunday of the month. Food is collected on the church campus and taken to the UMOM pantry.
- Serve dinner at UMOM on the second and fourth Saturdays each month at UMOM New Day Centers. Contact us or Dave Hepburn to offer your gift of service.
- Cook and/or serve dinner at the Halle Women’s Center on the second Thursday of the month. Contact us or Email Elaine Heredia.
- Christmas Gift Cards make great gifts and provide shelter and hope to a homeless family at UMOM. Cards may be purchased at the church or online via UMOM during the Christmas season.
- Participate in the Annual Walk for Homeless Families at the Phoenix Zoo in the fall.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, go to UMOM.org.