PVUMC has dozens of middle-of-the-week groups and teams that together allow our church to be more than just something we all do on Sundays.
MIDWEEK is about bringing many of these groups together on Wednesday nights! Midweek will feel like a small town and will have something for every member of your family – including youth and kids!
So, starting October 26th, this is what “Midweek” will offer in addition to what our church already offers on Wednesday nights (which is a lot – click here to see more):
- “Study hour” any time from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM in the perk. Kids and families welcome, homework encouraged
- A meal at 5:30 PM. This will be a step-above our usual event food (pizza, hotdogs, something like that) and will often be catered by local restaurants and groups. It’s free, but we’ll be accepting donations to keep it running!
- “Messy Church” group for kids and families following dinner
- “Midweek Youth” for 6th-12th grade following dinner
- Pickle-ball groups for adults following dinner (sign up here)
Can’t make it to a Sunday here and there? Miss your friends? Go to Midweek! Know a friend who’d love church but loves to sleep in on Sundays? Invite them to Midweek!
We think this can be a fun and engaging weekly service, and we’re excited to see what comes from it!
Any questions? Let us know!
E-mail [email protected]g or [email protected]